Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Too many tracks selected for offline mode

Solved!

Too many tracks selected for offline mode

I keep getting the above message whenever I open Spotify on my Windows 7 computer.  I don't have any tracks whatsoever saved for offline mode on the computer.  If I click on a playlist to try and save it the error message just pops up again.  

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Strange, might be worth a clean reinstallation of the client and see if that will clear the issue? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Strange, might be worth a clean reinstallation of the client and see if that will clear the issue? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Do you have offline music on any other devices which might be causing this error. There's an overall limit of 10,000 tracks across all your devices.

Nope.  I have less than 300 tracks synced to one Android phone and no tracks synced to my computer.  The message pops up every time I open the Spotify computer application, as if I have tracks selected to sync but there isn't anything that I know of.  

Are you sure none of your playlists have this enabled? Otherwise you might want to try posting here.

Screen Shot 2013-11-11 at 4.21.13 PM.png

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

I'm positive that none of my playlists have offline enabled.  None of my playlist titles on the side show the doaloading or available offline icons.  I really don't want to reset all of the playlists on my phone.  I was hoping there was something simple I was missing but I guess there never is with Spotify.

The re-install seems to have worked so far.  Thanks.

Suggested posts