Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to play any songs through Spotify App

Unable to play any songs through Spotify App

Hello, I am having issues playing any song on my desktop. I am able to play music through the desktop app, my phone, and my home computer. I get an error stating Spotify is unable to play the current selection. I have tried all of the resolutions ive found online, uninstalling, disable hardware acceleration, deleting tmp files... However this issue is only occurring on my work computer, so I am unable to do anything that requires admin access on the computer.. Ive never had an issue at work before, the issue only started a week ago. Does anyone have any other tips on how i may be able to get this to work?
4 Replies

Hi there!!!

this seems like it is due to your company possibly blocking spotify from streaming or it might be due to your account I would try signing out everywhere and than signing back in. 

Please like ( it would mean alot)

If you need more help feel free to ask

Hello, 

I know that my company is not blocking spotify as it has worked on my computer before, and others around me are still able to use spotify with no issues. It seems that I am the only one with this issue. 

I have also gone through and logged out of my account everywhere and logged back in and the issue still seems to be happening. 

Hmm

Have you tried clearing your cache

Also, if that does not work could you use the web player

Also, if that does not work could you use your phone to listen to the music

Please like ( It would mean alot) Also mark as solution if it works

I just attempted clearing cache and cookies and this does not seem to have done anything. 

And yes I am able to use the web app as well as use my phone. However, if I try to remote from my phone onto the computer it does not work, this computer does not even show up in my available devices. 

Suggested posts