Unknown settings for Local Files

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

If I turn on Local Files in settings, I see a second toggle for each local source that doesn't have a label. What are these toggles for?

Nate237_0-1618071307212.png

spotify-local.png
3 Replies

Hey there @Nate237

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

If you can't see correctly all options below Local Files, we suggest that you try running a clean reinstall of the app to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. This one is more thorough than the usual one. Also, make sure to download the app again from the Microsoft Store

If this doesn't do the trick, could you ask a friend or a relative to log in to their account in your PC to check if the issue persists with a different account?

Keep us posted on how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I have completely uninstalled, checked my user directory for configuration data and reinstalled with no change. I get the same result with the MS store version and the downloadable version. I tried a separate premium account with the same results.

Hey there @Nate237

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

Would you mind logging in to your account on a different PC to check if the issue persists there?

Also, could you check your firewall and antivirus and make sure that Spotify is whitelisted on both?

We'll be waiting for your reply. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts