Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Unrelated playlists and artists

Unrelated playlists and artists

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

PC + Mobile

Operating System

Windows 10 + Android Pie

My Question or Issue

I am usually listening to metal artists, like Amon Amarth, Rammstein, Iced Earth, Dimmu Borgir, Behemoth, etc but totally unrelated playlists keep appearing in my Spotify. 

For example, Zero Under Playlist from Playlist Kings. It contains Justin Bieber... SAFE.... Drake...... or some playlist called >East by Hoffy or Education by Carletso or The Hasta by SNADS. I don't know who they are, why they are in my lists.

I am also seeing Rap Mixtape, Get Turnt, This is Drake, Signed XOXO, etc.

Why are they in my app? How can I get rid of them? 

2 Replies

Hey there @user-removed,

thanks for posting in the community !

As Spotify generates some playlists like the "Daily Mix" or the "Discover Weekly" based on your type of music, you're also seeing your country's/regional selection of music.

If in any case you see suspicious activity, or added music that isn't yours you can always use this help guide to recheck your security details in case you account might have been hacked.

Hope this helps 😃

Hello

Daily Mix and Weekly playlists are okay but others are not. Also one more issue, I set Amon Amarth - Twilight of the Thunder God song as my alarm song in Google Clock. After I sneeze it or open Spotify and push next song it plays this Zero Under Playlist list.

How can I disable them? Even Google Music has better algorithm.

Suggested posts