Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Web Browser cant put song on repeat.

Web Browser cant put song on repeat.

Hi, like the subject says my Web Browser cant enable songs on repeat after it connect to PS4 thru the connect to devices but when I go over to my PS4 it can enable songs on repeat. I used to be able to do it just on my PC, did something change or broken maybe? Thxs for any help.

4 Replies

Hey there @-ErgoProxy-,

thanks for posting !

Can you please try and use a different browser for the process ?

It'll help understanding and determine if that's a web issue or your account.

Waiting on your update 😃

I have the same issue, except I'm using the Android App from my Galaxy Grand Prime. If I'm listening on the phone, I can easily set to repeat track (1 over the repeat icon), but as soon as I listen through my PS4, it only switches to and from standard repeat for the album or playlist. As you mention, going into the Spotify app on the PS4 lets me change it to the repeat track setting, but the correct icon does not appear on my phone. It functions correctly when set on the PS4, but it's still weird that the function is only unavailable when we listen through our PS4s.

EDIT: To add, I just ran a test from Chrome. I opened the web player and selected to listen on the browser which did enable the repeat track. From the browser, I selected listening on the phone and was also able to enable the repeat track option. Finally, from the browser, I selected to listen from the PS4 and found the option disabled. I even tried listening through a Chromecast and was able to set it to repeat track. It seems it might be a PS4-related issue?

Hello @OnebyBoo

I have tried multiple browsers. IE, Google, it is the same issue. Seems there is a bug in the connect to device to the PS4.

Thxs @Espailer for testing it out too. At least now I know its not just me, It is definitely an issue with the connect to PS4 app because once connected we lose the option to set to play repeat one, but PS4 end can change it to repeat one. 

Suggested posts