Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Web Player][Playlists] Add option to remove songs from Discover Weekly (etc) playlists

[Web Player][Playlists] Add option to remove songs from Discover Weekly (etc) playlists

I love my discover weekly playlist, but occasionally there will be a song on that playlist that I absolutely hate. It would be great to have the option to remove songs from the discovery weekly/release radar/daily mix playlists

4 Replies

Hey there @catischips

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help board, where it fits better.

You can already hide the songs you don't like from your Discover weekly or Release Radar on the web player and desktop app by following the steps here

Currently, you can do the same in your Daily mixes in the mobile app, but not in the desktop app and web player. It seems that other users feel the way you do and posted this idea about this. You can add your support there by up-voting the idea. We'll inform on any developments there, as soon as there are any. So make sure to subscribe, if you haven't already.

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I find it really weird and confusing that the minus button is present in the app, but not on web. It is a much bigger ui, so you surely must have room to add the button there.

Service says that page is not found

404s and heartbreaks

And I also can not find way to hide songs on web

Suggested posts