Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Web app Spotify on Windows 11 increases it's size on desktop from session to session. Annoying.

Web app Spotify on Windows 11 increases it's size on desktop from session to session. Annoying.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

6 Replies

Hey @TimoKinnunen,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Could you provide a bit more info about your issue? We'll do our best to help out.

Keep us posted.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I can't reproduce the behaviour. Let us forget the complaint. Thank you.

It happened again. I had lousy voice (it's Bluetooth property, not Spotify's) quality in ny earphones listening to Spotify. Fixed it in Windows. Opened Spotify and it's window was larger than earlier going beyound my destop bounds on two sides. Spotify window had grown a few percents. Mysterious. It looks like Spotify is initializing again without knowing desktop size, my guessing.

Hi @TimoKinnunen,

Thank you for keeping in touch.

It's still not very clear to us what exactly is the issue. If you could share with us a video or some screenshots showing the issue, that would be of great help.

Keep us posted.

MafeGModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I think this is specific for my equipment, I have pc and an old TV as second screen. I see with other apps same behaviour as I saw with Spotify. So to be true I think we drop this issue and account for it my equipment and I will be pleased. Thank you. Don't blaim Spotify!

Hey @TimoKinnunen

Thanks for getting back to us. 

We understand. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

Have a great day 🙂

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts