Why can't I sort Spotify searches anymore?

Re: Why can't I sort Spotify searches anymore?

davidm1
Music Fan

I love Spotify, but there are things about it that are horrible. Off the charts ridiculous**bleep**. Andthis is one of them. Didn't we already go though this nonsesne. Also, why have we never been able to delete groups of playlists? 

I used to love apple. I hate them now. Same with Wacom. Please don't make me hate spotify too. But don't think it can't happen. 

AeroZ
Composer

Hi all.

This issue is currently under investigation. Head over here +VOTE and post a comment with the required info.

Hope this helps.

Dmecsas

Add me to the list of Premium users frustrated by this problem. Yes, I'm new to Spotify, but come on people.  You've been doing this for how long?  This should be your bread and butter.

suhrspamalot
Casual Listener

This is the third thread that I've encountered where people posting about not being able to sort at all are linked to a different issue than the one being described.

Why are people in the "Rock Star" program linking users to a problem titled "Ordering Songs In Search - Wrong Song Plays" even though the problem we're encountering is that we can't sort at all?

Why do you think that these two, distinct problems are the same issue or are regarded as such by spotify QA?

AeroZ
Composer

Hello @suhrspamalot.

It's the same issue. At first it was possible to sort search results but the results seemed to sort visually only which resulted with the "wrong song playing". Sorting songs in search results was disabled after that altogether.

suhrspamalot
Casual Listener

Thank you for your response.

Just to clarify, are you saying that someone from Spotify posted on this forum and stated explicitly that search would be disabled until the initial issue was resolved?

Frostman233
Regular
I am not linking people.

benterprise
Casual Listener

Bring it back!

a_j_16

Here is the link to vote for bringing back the search. The one posted above links to the vote for the out of order searching issue.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/Desktop-Search-Bring-Back-Sorting-in-Search-Result...

SUGGESTED POSTS