Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why is my Spotify not working in Opera browser?

Why is my Spotify not working in Opera browser?

I just migrated from Chrome to Opera and my Spotify (in the regular tab and in the side app of the browser) is completely crazy. All songs play for 9 seconds (more or less) and then suddenly stop, no more sound pops up. Then, to make matters worse, I choose a song and the player starts picking songs at random, quickly passing through songs upwards and downwards on the list. What the hell is happening? Am I cursed? ahah
3 Replies

Hey there!

To begin with, could you try deleting your Opera cache & cookies? 
And if the issue remains, we'd like to ask you to send us a few screenshots or a link to a video recording of the issue, so that we can take a closer look at what's going on and alert the right folks in case something is broken on our end 🙂

Many thanks!
We'll be on the lookout for your response.

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have the same problem. Opera reinstalled. Cash and cookies are cleaned. All extensions were deleted. Screenshots included.

Hey there @kovalchykigor,

Thanks for posting in the thread! We've removed some of the details you sent over, since they included personal info. Keep in mind that the Community is an open space.

Just to check, are you seeing any error messages from your end? Have you noticed if this happens on any specific occasions?

Does the same thing happen if you open the Web Player in an incognito window?

We also recommend double-checking that your browser is up-to-date, You should be able to see this in the browser's Help section.

Let us know how you get on!

MariaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts