Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Windows 10 App Errorcode: Accesspoint:34

Windows 10 App Errorcode: Accesspoint:34

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi, Newbie here, I see there has been an ongoing issue with people trying to login to the windows app, and having the "A Firewall may be blocking your Spotify" "Accesspoint:34" issue for a few years now. Well I am still having said issue. All the solutions I have seen have not helped, I have turned off my Firewall altogether, made sure it Spotify is in the list of approved Apps to let through, and still nothing. 

Please Spotify, Can you fix this very very frustrating issue.

Thank You.

3 Replies

Hey  

Are you able to log into the web player or your spotify account?

Have you tried everything this Issue thread's Status Update suggests?

Also, what it doesn't mention is restarting the router. Try that as well. Routers may sometimes encounter issues. 🙂

Let me know how you get on!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, I was about to reply with the message underneath, but i just tried to log in on the off chance, and hey presto its let me in. I haven't changed anything, no settings, not deleted anything. So i don't know.

Thank you.

(Hi, Thank you for getting back to me, 

Yes i can use the web player. Also I am using a Mobile Hot spot.

I have uninstalled and Reinstalled several times, yes i have tried the other options, but it still wont let me. 

Can I load my own music from my PC on the Web Player? or can i only do it from the Windows APP?

Thank you.)

Hey thanks, The answer you gave addresses error code 30 not 34. None of those solutions work. Any other ideas?

Suggested posts