Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Windows 10 app on phone

Solved!

Windows 10 app on phone

Hello everyone...anyone having trouble running Spotify on Wondows 10 app on phone, it works ok on surface pro ok, any idea's? thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The app looked ok on the phone, but just wouldn't play anything. it looked like it was going to, think it was that i had cancelled my premium account & realized after that the phone app didn't work. Was just going to activate it when we went on holiday but decided on family package all year round...hayho!

Well....have rebooted phone & after uninstalling & reinstalling Spotify it now works as it did..whew, thought, it must be me, it probably was! ;-]

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Why do you have windows 10 on your phone?

Don't have a choice, its a windows phone...really thinking of getting rid!

So it will not run or is their a problem with playing certain music or something else?

Marked as solution

The app looked ok on the phone, but just wouldn't play anything. it looked like it was going to, think it was that i had cancelled my premium account & realized after that the phone app didn't work. Was just going to activate it when we went on holiday but decided on family package all year round...hayho!

Well....have rebooted phone & after uninstalling & reinstalling Spotify it now works as it did..whew, thought, it must be me, it probably was! ;-]

All of the sudden the app doesn't play any songs on my Lumia 950 with w10. It starts as usual, I can open an artist or a playlist, but when I press the play button nothing happens, it freezes. I have already removed and re-installed the app, rebooted the system, logged off and on again - nothing has helped so far. Therefore I am afraid, that there won't be a solution at all, since MS has stopped the developpment of its mobile OS - and maybe Spotify too? Is there anyone who can provide me with an helpful advice. If I can't use Spotify on my phone, I don't need it at all - and I certainly don't want to buy a new phone just to listen to music via Spotify.

Suggested posts