Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong key combination help if not in English

Solved!

Wrong key combination help if not in English

In the "burger" menu of the Spotify client (did not test Windows Store version), the key combination for the options are almost all of them "Command+Ctrl+$1", if the Spotify Desktop Client is not set in English.

Here are some example in different languages:

Spanish (Spain)Spanish (Spain)GermanGermanItalianItalianJapaneseJapaneseBrazilian PortugueseBrazilian Portuguese

And here is in English.

EnglishEnglish

The key combinations work the same, but as you can see, if it is not in English, you cannot see the help for those.

Spotify Version

1.0.95.289.g342899da

Operating System

Windows 10 Home 1809 October 2018 Update (Compilation 17763.194) 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Sorry for the delay. This is in my work computer and I was out for the holidays.

Reinstalling the Spotify client did not help, but changing to the Windows 10 Store version solved the issue.

Hope it was only a temporary bug in the local files of my computer. At other computers I could not see this issue.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey @raulblr

That's pretty weird!

Is this still happening when you reinstall Spotify? Follow this article for guidance, I also recommend restarting the computer before installing Spotify.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

Sorry for the delay. This is in my work computer and I was out for the holidays.

Reinstalling the Spotify client did not help, but changing to the Windows 10 Store version solved the issue.

Hope it was only a temporary bug in the local files of my computer. At other computers I could not see this issue.

Suggested posts