Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows10

My Question or Issue

When I open the 'about' tab on an artist's page, and then on 'images' I am not able to click through the images and instead only have a view of the one I clicked on. Suggestions on how to see all images?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @c-tea,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Spotify is currently aware of an Ongoing Issue causing the behavior that you describe, and the right team is looking into this.

I recommend adding your +VOTE to this Ongoing Issue, even though its status is "Not Right Now" and there isn't an exact timeline for a fix. It will also be useful for you to Subscribe to this Ongoing Issue by clicking the three-dot menu next to its title; that way, you can be sure to be informed of any relevant updates.

In the meantime, I recommend using the Left and Right keys on the keyboard as a workaround. 

I also recommend keeping your Spotify app up-to-date to make sure that you get the latest features and fixes.

Let me know if you have any questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @c-tea,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Spotify is currently aware of an Ongoing Issue causing the behavior that you describe, and the right team is looking into this.

I recommend adding your +VOTE to this Ongoing Issue, even though its status is "Not Right Now" and there isn't an exact timeline for a fix. It will also be useful for you to Subscribe to this Ongoing Issue by clicking the three-dot menu next to its title; that way, you can be sure to be informed of any relevant updates.

In the meantime, I recommend using the Left and Right keys on the keyboard as a workaround. 

I also recommend keeping your Spotify app up-to-date to make sure that you get the latest features and fixes.

Let me know if you have any questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts