Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

Samsung Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I used to be able to resize the friend activity bar to my liking whether it was just the profile pictures of my following showing or the biggest size the bar can get and everything between, but now i'm only able to show it on either the biggest version or a size that takes space of a lot of my screen. Or something in between the last two i just said, no smaller. This has been going on for almost a month and some of my friends said that they have the same issue. I want the friend activity bar to show but not a version that takes all of my screen. I tried reinstalling spotify and deleting everything about spotify a lot but it just stays the same. Library bar is fine however, I can resize it the way i like it. This problem is only with the friend activity bar. Please fix this.

2 Replies

Hey @zeyxromione,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

This seems to be one of the changes we recently made. At Spotify, we're always testing new improvements and features to give our users a better experience. We really appreciate the time you took to report to us on this and your feedback; we know you want to make the best out of your listening experience. Your feedback is very important to us, because it helps us make future decisions.

We think this is a great suggestion! Another user had a similar request, so they posted this idea about it. Feel free to add your vote to it in the thumbs up icon and you can also subscribe to it in the three-dot menu, that way you can stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Take care!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Why does spotify always make horrible changes?!?

Suggested posts