Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

cant log in new W10 laptop

Solved!

cant log in new W10 laptop

Setting up new laptop and using old one for this post. Have downloaded and installed windows programme which opens at the log in page. Allows me to enter username and password but the screen seems locked as cant change the remember me button  which is locked on green and hitting the Log In button - nothing happens. Have trieed reinstalling a few times but no change.  W10 HP Envy.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

Please try hitting 'Enter' instead of clicking login.

If this does not work, have you tried restarting the device?

Also, please try running the programme as Administrator.

If none of the above helps, please uninstall the Application and make sure all the files where it was stored have been deleted, then re-install the app.

Hope this helps 

-Thomas

View solution in original post

3 Replies

I have the same issue - a new HP Spectre laptop with Windows 10. I downloaded the new Spotify esktop app but can't use it. I can click any of the buttons on log in. I entered my details and hit ENTER - which seemed to work but as I need to update my country setting as well I am still jammed at log in.

Marked as solution

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

Please try hitting 'Enter' instead of clicking login.

If this does not work, have you tried restarting the device?

Also, please try running the programme as Administrator.

If none of the above helps, please uninstall the Application and make sure all the files where it was stored have been deleted, then re-install the app.

Hope this helps 

-Thomas

Thanks for the pointers. Turned off add blocker in Edge and used enter key got me in ok - thanks!

Suggested posts