Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

i cannot move all my liked songs into a playlist

i cannot move all my liked songs into a playlist

i am on desktop and i want to create a playlist of all my liked songs so my friends can listen to them. when i select all my liked songs (using the command ctrl+a) and put them into a playlist i would get sent to the playlist but once i'd go to share the playlist with my friends the link leads them to the playlist but none of the songs are there. please help me in fixing this.
2 Replies

Are any of them custom/local file songs? In order for others to be able to listen to the playlist, you would need to add songs from the Spotify library to the playlist instead of local files.

If the local files are not in the Spotify library, they cannot be added to a Spotify playlist and shared with others. However, there are a few workarounds that you can try:

• You can upload the local files to a cloud storage service, such as Google Drive or Dropbox, and then share the link to the files with others.
  • You can use a third-party service, such as Soundiiz, to convert the local files into a Spotify playlist, and then share the link to the playlist with others.
  • You can use a third-party service, such as TuneMyMusic, to convert the local files into a Spotify playlist, and then share the link to the playlist with others.

Keep in mind that these workarounds may not work for copyrighted music and could be illegal.

As you mentioned you were trying to create a playlist, here's a couple playlists I think you may be interested in that you could also share:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1NHGJ52rtANNHJT4fI9wz0?si=c8c62f439e5845ed

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0nmT8F31nPpOhbGE8hLxf4?si=4ccc1ae2e354463f

Even if you have local files, I believe only those should just not show up to others.

Does the playlist work for you? Can you see all the songs in it?

If yes, please make sure your playlist is set as a public playlist.

If you see the highlighted button, your playlist is public.

kaworu_bloodpaw_0-1674663127256.png

Suggested posts