Premium

Country

Brasil

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

liked songs not appearing on pc and not playing even when i control Spotify via mobile device

10 Replies

Hey @danieldanielx, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

First, could you try a clean reinstall of the app on your device? If that doesn't help, can you let me know if you're able to see your Liked Songs on your other devices, like your mobile device?

You can also send me a screenshot of what you're seeing so I can take a look. Make sure to hide personal information when posting to the Community.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Same thing. Liked songs just did not appear on PC. Same account.
I did clean reinstall. Tried Spotify Full Setup and install through Windows Store.

Plan

Premium

Country

Russia

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

d2b14bcf4add53c6762c16965d049907.jpg
photo_2020-07-04_21-22-55 (2).jpg

I found the Solution in this post View the post 

You need to download fullsetup.exe I think it will be a solution for some so just try it

"Ok guys I solved this problem by download FullSpotifySetup, this is not installer it's like full app with big size. In my case i download from this site (it's not ad) 

UPD: this link from official site http://download.spotify.com/SpotifyFullSetup.exe

"

It's an official link so as I said it worked for me I hope it will be usefull solution for all of you. 

@wikk wrote:

"Ok guys I solved this problem by download FullSpotifySetup

Doesn't work for me.

I figured out It’s a previous version of Spotify so be sure it’s not gonna update it. Until they fix it, it’s better to use Spotify with previous version. I believe in another version will work too ( I haven’t tried it)

Hey all,

If you see your favorite songs missing only on your desktop, you might be experiencing an issue that Spotify currently investigating. I suggest you go to this Ongoing Issue and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE button. Make sure you follow the steps provided under Status Update as well. 

It'll also be useful to subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

I hope you'll find this information useful.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

they only do not appear on pc, works fine on mobile. Reinstallation did nothing

sfsdssfsssss.png

Не нашёл решение?

Мне помогла переустановка отсюда http://download.spotify.com/SpotifyFullSetup.exe

Hi,
I have the same issue for a week now. The liked songs disappeared from my PC, but was visible on my phone, tho even it was there, i couldn't start playing them at all, only via the online player. If i liked a song on my phone, and i played that song on my pc, (searched for it ) the heart was filled there, so it did save the song, but i couldn't see my "liked album" 😞 then again, today it says its not even liked.
I tried reinstalling 3 times, even after restarting my pc, logged out from every devices, but it sadly remained the same. 

Suggested posts