Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

music stopping after a few seconds

Solved!

music stopping after a few seconds

Hello, 

I've already done some searching on here to find similar problems to mine and tried the solutions as a result none of them have worked. I've been on premium for more than a year now and recently my spotify music on all my devices phone and desktop will play for about 20 seconds and stop can someone please tell me how I can fix it? 😕

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ilovepenguins8

That's an annoying issue!
I have two possible fixes to offer for this, here they are:

1. If you're using Discord with Spotify, try disconnecting them (or log out of Discord).

2. If there's no Discord, or the issue remains, I suggest reading this article and following the steps in it. Just in case. 🙂 Make sure you use a nice password with symbols, numbers and mixed case letters!

Let me know how it goes!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @ilovepenguins8

That's an annoying issue!
I have two possible fixes to offer for this, here they are:

1. If you're using Discord with Spotify, try disconnecting them (or log out of Discord).

2. If there's no Discord, or the issue remains, I suggest reading this article and following the steps in it. Just in case. 🙂 Make sure you use a nice password with symbols, numbers and mixed case letters!

Let me know how it goes!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, 

Thank you so much my spotify is now working fine and found the problem with connecting it with discord

Suggested posts