Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

my account was overwritten?

my account was overwritten?

My soon to be wife must have been logged into my facebook when she created an account or something, after she created an account it erased all my play lists and now it says I am logged in as her I cannot even log in as me, I re-installed spotify, logged out of all devices, when I click to login from facebook it logs me in as her, the bummer is I had a lot of playlists, and now we cannot both listen at the same time, do we need to delete her account so she can start over? How can I get my account back? maybe an issue with the two opperating systems? I installed on linux (fedora) and she is using windows 7

1 Reply

That's odd. The only thing I can think of is reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email. This will assign your case to a Spotify rep and you should hear back within 24 hours.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts