Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

my "Songs" don't refresh on PC

my "Songs" don't refresh on PC

Hey. hope someone can help me:

since two weeks or so my "Songs"-playlist isn't updated anymore. All the songs I added via phone don't appear on my pc. If i play them via Spotify Connect on the PC, but chose them on the smartphone, the PC will recognize it as a song from my playlist but thats quite stupid if I always have to go that way. Has anyone had similar problems and knows a solution?

I'm using a less than one year old laptop from Lenovo with Windiws 10 Home installed from the beginning. The Spotify App I'm using was downloaded from spotify.com I think (might also be the App from the Windows Store - How can I tell?)

Hope someone can help me soon,

Muselmann

3 Replies

Hey @Muselmann

You can find out what version of Spotify you're using by clicking the upper-left three dots, selecting Help and clicking on About Spotify. If it's a Windows Store installation, there should be a note about this behind the version. 🙂

Logging out and logging back as well as restarting the computer should help in most cases. If that doesn't work, let me know what kind of Spotify are you running!

Keep me in the loop 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey, thanks Sebasty for your quick answer.

I just looked it up and ther is nothing about the windows store near my
spotify version, so I guess it really is the version from the spotify web
page. I have already restarted my computer several times and also logged on
and off, but neither helped me with the problem. Do you have any other
ideas, what might help? should I reinstall it?

Hope to hear from you soon,

Muselmann

@Muselmann

Yeah, I do recommend reinstalling. 🙂

Try this:

1. Close Spotify and uninstall it.
2. Go to %AppData% in Windows Explorer, and delete any Spotify folders you find in Local and Roaming folders.
3. Restart your computer.
4. Install Spotify.

If the online installer still shows issues, you can do the clean reinstall again to try out the offline installer.

Keep me posted!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts