Premium

Country

UK

Device

Dell Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

a couple of weeks ago I noticed that there is only an option to like a song from my daily mix lists .   The option to hide or dislike a song/artist was helping to curate some really awesome lists but now they're being created based on ????.  Please bring it back!

spotify pic.PNG
3 Replies

Hi @lpenhallow

This is intended behaviour of Daily Mix. 
The Daily Mixes have been limited to 50 songs each and the dislike button has been removed. 

If you want to see that feature back, make sure to add your +VOTE on this idea

It is genuinely terrible that Spotify has further reduced our ability to customise how the algorithm picks songs for us. If we find a song in the daily list, whether or not it's "limited to 50 songs" (which, to be perfectly honest, is completely irrelevant to whether or not the feature should exists there), that we don't like, and don't want to hear again, we should by all means be able to tell the application that "nah bro, don't want none of this".

This +Vote system too, is bogus, since "a single idea needs to gain traction through votes" even though i guarantee you there's a sum of separate posts like this that should make up for the lack of support any single post gets. But yeah, I'll +1 this idea - because it's a necessity.

but if I can't tell you what I don't like, how do you know what I do want?  It's a feature in the release radar and discover weekly lists - but not the ones that are made for me each day?  How useful is it if Spotify makes mixes of bands I hate every day and the only thing I can do is skip the song or love it? 

Suggested posts