Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

no music available

Solved!

no music available

Hi all,

I tried to start spotify this morning (as usual) and when starting a playlist (e.g. "Hits du moment") I received an error info that the song is not available on my PC. Tried one of my personal playlist and got the same message.

I reinstalled spotify but unfortunately the same result.

I need desperately help. 'Cause working without music is not very funny.

Thanx in advance for any hints.

Geht nicht gibt's nicht ! Es gibt immer 'ne Lösung...nur wer kennt die ???

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @oj20220, thanks for your patience. Can you create another account and see if the issue still persists? What windows version are you on, and what is your spotify version?

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi Logan, thank you for your reply.  eanwhile I found the solution myself and I use Spotify as usual and expected. Keep on rding.

so long

Olav

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @oj20220, thanks for your patience. Can you create another account and see if the issue still persists? What windows version are you on, and what is your spotify version?

Marked as solution

Hi Logan, thank you for your reply.  eanwhile I found the solution myself and I use Spotify as usual and expected. Keep on rding.

so long

Olav

Hey @oj20220

Could you tell what worked for you? It would help other users with the same issue. 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Rehey Sebasty, of course I can tell (even that we keep secrets by ourselves in Corsica) I still checked again the settings of my installation (in my case the way the app starts) and after a little correction it works as expected.

Again thanx a lot.

BTW: when you are interested in music ..have you ever tried "Polyphonie Corse" as masde by "Canta U populu corse" or "Diana d'alba"  I love it !!! 

Suggested posts