Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"spotify cant play this right now, if you have the file on your computer you can import it"

"spotify cant play this right now, if you have the file on your computer you can import it"

Plan

Free

Country

Australia

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

every single song on spotify comes up as "spotify cant play this right now" if i click shuffle on my playlist it just aggressivley skips through evey song unable to play any of them. it is not an availability issue because I listen to these songs on my phone no problem. ive looked it up and ive tried disabling hardware acceleration, restarted my computer, logging out and logging back in, checking for updates, reinstalling spotify, deleting the local.bnk under users in the appdata folder, putting crossfade to 0, changing speaker output, clicking show unavailable playlists/songs(theyre all available apparently), and changing the audio quality to no avail. I love using spotify on my laptop, please help me

1 Reply

Hey there @keyboardheadbut,

Welcome to the Community!

We are aware of this issue and are currently looking into it. You can go ahead and add your +VOTE to this Ongoing Issue thread. This way you'll get notified when there are any updates. We recommend you try some of the troubleshooting steps described in the Status Update and see if anything helps you. It'd also be great if you could leave the requested information as a comment in the thread 🙂

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again.

Have an awesome day!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts