Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

songs in a playlist don't show up as part of the playlist

Solved!

songs in a playlist don't show up as part of the playlist

So this only happens on the windows app (android app works fine). songs that are in a playlist, if you play them from their artists' profiles or albums, don't show up as part of your playlist, and therefore you can add them again without the usual "it's already there, wanna add it again?" message. also, if i click on a song that's in playlist, it doesn't have the green tick showing which playlists it's part of.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed 👋

Interesting. Does this occur in the Web Player as well? If you haven't already, try logging out from the app and signing back in to your account - this triggers an internal refresh that may help here. It's also worth performing a clean reinstall of the app.

If the issue persists, please share the exact version of Spotify you're running, along with a short screen recording which captures the described behavior in action so we can take a direct look at what's happening on your end and investigate further.

Cheers 🙂

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed 👋

Interesting. Does this occur in the Web Player as well? If you haven't already, try logging out from the app and signing back in to your account - this triggers an internal refresh that may help here. It's also worth performing a clean reinstall of the app.

If the issue persists, please share the exact version of Spotify you're running, along with a short screen recording which captures the described behavior in action so we can take a direct look at what's happening on your end and investigate further.

Cheers 🙂

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Yordan,

Thanks for the fast and very helpful reply!

I followed your instructions and drum roll it worked! Well, the app is working fine, but the web player is doing the same thing, even though I signed off and cleared my cookies. But that's not really a problem, I hardly ever use the web player. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it!

Have a great day!

Suggested posts