Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

songs missing from my playlist

songs missing from my playlist

Hi ! I had a playlist with almost 1500 songs. But since a few day there are only 16 left. I don't understand why and how to find them. I already try to disconnect and reconnect, to reinstall the application and to look in the web player. But nothing worked. Thanks
6 Replies

Hey there @Sasquia,

thanks for posting !

First, please go to Spotify.com, reach your account settings online and check the "Playlist Recovery" feature to see if it has your songs covered there.

In addition, please make sure to follow the steps on this help page.

Have a great day 😃

Hi !

I did all of these steps and it didn't solved my issue...

Hi !

Did someone have a solution for me ?

Thanks

Hey @Sasquia 

I I understand correctly, your playlist is almost empty? Does this happen with any other playlists as well?

If that's a yes, I suggest trying this host file method. I've seen users having problems with songs missing or not playable at all (while not greyed out).

Looking forward to your answer 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have the same problem.
I think it`s related to an old problem where playlist isn`t synced to newest version.
I reinstalled Spotify multiple times, some times it works, most times it doesn`t.
But it always gets messed up every week when i play through release radar and such, and list is empty on PC, but not media pad; songs i save on mediapad, doesn`t appear on PC, and now my playlist is empty on PC.

Thanks for your answer !

No other playlist had this problem... But I'll try it 

Suggested posts