Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Billing dates

Solved!

Billing dates

Perhaps somebody could explain my billing dates to me. 

I joined with the three months for 99 cents offer in March and I was billed on the 31st of March. The next bill was paid for 9.99 on the 2nd July, more or less 3 months later. I then wanted to upgrade to family and the only way seemed to be to cancel my subscription and resubscribe, which I did immediately. It said my account would run until the 23rd of July and yes, my next bill was paid on 23rd of July. This last period seems to be only 3 weeks. I have been billed full price on the 2nd of July and again on the 23rd of July. Why is this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Yep as long as you replied, you should be good to go. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

Thank you!

I got a canned email reply (which I replied to) which makes it seem as if they're not going to reply again. They sent me back here.

Marked as solution

Yep as long as you replied, you should be good to go. 

Suggested posts