Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cant not play my thai songs anymore.

I cant not play my thai songs anymore.

I have been listening to my thai music alot on spotify many time. But now it doesn´t work. The latest day when i was listening to those music was like yesterday. Yesterday it was fine nothing was wrong with it. Now i am very sad and dissapoited that it doesn´t work. I live in Sweden. 

I Really want it to work again. Please fix that the thai music can play again please. SPOTIFY.

41 Replies

I have the same problem. No more Thai music in Spotify. I also live in Sweden.

I do live in Thailand and have a USA based Spotify Subscription.

I do see lots of Thai Music though I am not listening to it lol. It is possible that the Thai Labels revoked Spotify the right to stream their Music. But only Spotify can confirm this.

Alternative is (Spotify forgive me) that you create a Deezer account in Thailand (guess you still have address and bank account here or at least address from a friend) as Deezer has tons of Thai Music. My staff though says that they don't have newer albums ..... you gotta find out yourself whether they have what you are looking for.

The strange thing is that each and every thai artist are gone. There is not even a tiny thai singer available on Spotify any longer.

Yay, same problem over here in germany too!

Any news on this issue, Spotify?

Same problem here in Switzerland.

same here in UK. i have lost my Thai songs. spotify is useless now 😞

In my USA based Spotify account I still have Thai Singers.

Could anyone send me some Thai Artists they are missing so I could see if they are still there or simply gone from Spotify entirely?

I also still have a Deezer Subscription through DTAC here in Thailand and there is lots of Thai Music.

I am not sure however that this will be available to you if you have a Deezer account in another country outside Thailand.

Anyway I think the least Spotify could do is to accounce such major changes.

E.g.: Tay Orathai

any GMM songs really.  Christina Aguilar, Da endorphine, etc.

thanks

In my U.S. based account, a Tay Orathai search only brings up two songs.

1. Gum Ma Gorn Gam Dang

2. Dow Ten Mor.Ton

Da Endorphine also brings up only two songs.

GMM Songs seems to be there, see attachment.

Screen Shot 2013-10-01 at 3.39.40 PM.jpg

yes. but i used to have about 50 songs of Da endorphine which is now gone. she is one of the GMM artists.

Usually if you search GMM new release, you see a lot more songs than that. that is one of the few albums i could find from GMM now.

I think you should contact Spotify support.
If you have Twitter you can also contact Spotify Care.

They should announce though if suddenly all Thai music for whatever reason is being dropped.

Thank you very much for you help. i think i will contact them to see what happened.

Cheers,

I already got an answer from the support. They say that there is nothing wrong on our part.
The reason is probably that the recordlabel pulled all their titles from various countries in Europe.
It seams like we have to wait and see if they make them available again.

I just realized that in my Thailand based Deezer account, there is much less Thai music than it used to be.

I guess something is going on with the Thai Labels.

do they expect us to buy all the songs instead of using Spotify? what ashame!

Streaming music services are extremely convenient and I would never go back to the traditional way of buying music and copy to my devices.
Thai labels should consider that in most cases, their music isn't offered in Europe or America to be purchased on a CD. At least I never found it. So streaming services like Spotify is their only way to make money from listeners overseas.

Spotify was recently sued due to licensing issues. 

I also had a nice collection of Thai songs that just recently disappeared.  Spotify is still in beta mode so many of their playlists were set up as a test and not in compliance with the music labal contracts, especially the smaller ones.  It looks like they are cleaning up their system and will eventually have the songs uploaded again.  At least I hope.

As far as I understand this, Spotify is NOT beta anymore - so I'm paying € 10 per month for a beta? Seriously this is ridicoulus, as it shouldn't be us - the paying users - asking what's going on with our thai playlists. It should be Spotify announcing whatever has happended here.

Suggested posts