Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ability to Delete Radio Stations

Why are you guys starting us out with Radio stations that you pick for us. Why can't we have no stations and then decide on genre or artists ourselves. Now I'm stuck with a David Guetta station and I don't even know who he is. Also why can't we get a like or dislike button for the songs that come up in the radio station. Skipping a song doesn't mean we don't like it, maybe we are just not in the mood to listen to it at that time.

2014-04-25 Hey everyone. We're back again! And we're excited to announce this idea status is now "Implemented". Now you can delete radio stations on desktop, web, iPhone, and Android. Thanks for your feedback everyone! We're excited to give you this feature based on your support for this idea.

Comments

Totally agree  because the songs you choose I  dislike

I Totally agree  because the songs you choose I  dislike

charogus

agree completely.  need to be able to remove unwanted stations

yes

Irinikass

Does anyone know how to request or get a song that isn't on Spotify?

vsway

It you want to get rid of a radio station. Go on to your computer and double click the station and unfollow the station, which removes the station.  If you don't think what you are getting recommended is what you want, make a playlist. In the playlist put songs you like then at the bottom it should have songs that relate to the playlist, which you may like. Just refresh the songs by clicking the refresh button if you don't like the chosen songs for the playlist.

rangers1
I'm not following the Stations? I've tried follow & then Un-follow & Nothing???? Nice Try Anyway......'
mattnexus

You used to be able to delete radio stations but they seemed to have changed it! 

Chillpill777777

Pleaseee make a list of disliked songs that could be reviewed and edited. This problem is way too common to not have been fixed yet. It's messing up my stations.

apaksoy

Please make a list of disliked songs or artışta that could be reviewed and edited / reliked.