Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country] Launch Spotify in Romania

I think that given the current alternatives:

- Zonga

- Deezer

- Apple Music (in the not-so-distant future)

Spotify would be wasting a chance to get further into the eastern market if it does not launch in Romania as well. There are already a lot of musicians from Romania on Spotify, which means that securing licensing agreements couldn't have been that hard. Furthermore, following the example of deezer which comes bundled with Orange voice contracts, respectively zonga and vodafone, I think that Spotify could seize this opportunity to secure a deal with Telekom and either bundle their services or just outright open here as well. It makes a lot of sense especially since Spotify opened in Hungary and Bulgaria as well. The expansion would only be natural and it would also further drive down the hated piracy phenomenon in the balkans and eastern europe. In the 21th century on a competing market, spotify's ease of use, multiplatform, streaming quality and array of artists would ensure a switch over from the other services to spotify. I was told by a Spotify support representative, a few months back that it is planned to launch Spotify in Romania as well, however, somehow, those plans changed, and the "official facebook page" was taken down, and now, the official position is that nobody knows when this is happening. I only want to know the truth, and use this service without resorting to all sorts of loopholes to enjoy it. 

I think it's time people in my country are treated the same way others are all over europe. There's bad seeds everywhere, but I don't think everyone has to be held accountable for the actions of the few. If you demand respect, you should show respect.

To people that want to support my idea: Please give it a kudo and make sure to share this with all of your Spotify buddies ! 🙂

Thank you !

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hey there!

Spotify is available in Romania for a while now. 🙂

Comments
ritco

I think they just have a hard time indexing all manele songs in the Genres&Moods section. Let's hope they're gonna be able to get that done until 2018.

esbadescuga

+1

kxsrvp

We want spotify in Romania!

Don`t worry guys, we shall never get Spotify in Roumania, they are to much of idiots to recognzie the oportunity, plus Spotify is going down, lossing money so they won`t lunch in new contryes

sherbibv

C'mon allready ! 

this summer, maybe...

acidelicts

I do not understand why a lot of platforms do not want to come to Romania..

Exist a lot of civilized people here, most of the "Gypsies" that you've heard, have been chaser

I hope Telekom will get a contract with Spotify, probably this should be mentioned also to Telekom.

Have a good one!

Let's hear only good things!

thedarq

Guys, if you want to get spotify we need to make this more visible and public, share it with your friends ! Let's get the ball rolling !

we want spotify in Romania!

Anghelut

I really want Spotify in Romania! I hate using VPNs just to listen some music!