Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Daily Mixes] Save Daily Mix offline

Anyone else think spotify should make daily mixes offline? I know it uses alot of music but what if it doesn't need to download every song. There should be an option that allows you toggle between saving a mix offline that day. For example if you wanted to toggle it so it downloads, it will download the first 30 songs of the mix. But the only bad thing is that you will need to do it manually everyday.

Updated on 2019-10-31

Hi folks.

You can download Daily Mixes now, so for all intents and purposes that encompasses the core of this idea.

For that reason I've set this to Implemented.

Comments
renanrodrigues3

I would also love to see this feature ! Waiting for it! 

Yes 100pct.    The mixes are often very good.  We need this to be downloaded off line mode. Thanks. 

mackhax0r

I guess we are never getting this 😆😅🤣

Cmontmeny

I really want this too!

Tonpag4544

Great idea

JacobResch

hopefully there'll be some updates about this soon 😕

Metalviking1

I would love download daily mixes too because I don't have internet connection all the time.

greetings 

dancloutier

Ideally you could automatically have it download the next 10-15 songs in each of your daily mixes. That way when you are caught without internet (or on a drive) you have some good music to listen to. I understand that the Daily Mix "never ends" but we don't need the full list, just the current next songs for the day. It would completely change my commute. 

GABYTT

Don’t see why this should be so Hard to implement? Am a frequent traveller, and I just love how you create these excellent daily mixes, and instead of having me to create a few playlists from my daily lists and set to offline before leaving my wifi going to the airport, why not just add the offline button? As all other playlists it will download at the moment, and when online again it will get updated, just like all other playlists?

misscake

Just being able to create a playlist from the Daily Mix would be great! At the moment it's an extremely laborious task... Will this be an option at any point please?