Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop] Daily Mix on Desktop

I love love love the daily mixes on my phone, why can't it follow onto my computer?  That would make me so happy! 

Updated: 2016-12-16

We’re excited to announce that Daily Mix is now available on Desktop under Your Music. Be sure you're on the latest version of Spotify to get Your Daily Mix. Enjoy!

Comments
jfredades

Agreed! I put my daily mixes to heavy use and it makes no sense to me why they're not on the desktop app. I often find that I'll be using spotify on my phone to listen to daily mixes while I'm on my computer - generally feel like I should just be able to listen from my computer. 

dkarstedt

I agree with this, the daily mix is great!

mogeek

Please, please, PLEASE make this available on my desktop. 

Magnan

I agree.....I hope they will fix it sooooon......

jtoden2

I like Spotify.  I PAY for Spotify.  I PAY for the FAMILY package.  I ought to be able to control what pops up on my display when I ope it.  I want to be able to select something that DECLINES the "Browse" window.  I don't want suggestions unles I ASK for them, please.  Did I mention I PAY for this service?  Thanks.

kpaBa

Dear Spotify team,

it seems that a lot of your users, me including, really appreciate the new feature - Daily mix. It does create surprisingly good playlists of music that the specific user likes, it is even better than the radio option which is kind of repeatative at some points. Could you please add this feature to the desktop version of Spotify because a large portion of users are listening to Spotify while at work and are using a PC to do so, again me including. I am sure the community would enjoy this and it will just give them an additional reason to like the platform even more.

Thank you!

paulk55

Add my vote, too. Love this feature and want it on desktop!

mirecek_parecek

Hi there, I really do not understand the differences beetween the iOS app and the desktop app for the Mac. It is not only about 1-6 Daily Mix's it about sharing to firends... why i can share on the desktop via friend list and on ios only via facebook friends? Please do the same behavior on each platform, this is weird.

JESquare

Always thought this should be on desktop. Great idea

BrittanyNacole

Agreed!!