Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PS4 App

We don't want Sony Music Unlimited. We want a better music service like Spotify.

Make it happen.

Updated: 2015-03-30

We're excited to announce the Spotify app is available on PlayStation®4 system and PlayStation®3 system for all Spotify subscribers. Check out our support site and Blog for more information. We hope you enjoy it! 

Comments
DeaminiuM

ooo sii porfavor, seria genial poder escuchar mi musica mientras juego!...

Vxed

I am currently testing Music Unlimited which works okayish but its not Spotify. Its quite cool to listen to your favorite tunes while playing games on the PS4 so please add a Spotify app for the PS4.

I am currently using Spotify on my iPad and iPhone which also enables me to use it in the car but its a chore to use AV Cable to use Spotify for my livingroom system.

diamondl

+1 for this! It will be awesome! 

AbualSemi

I'm surprised this didn't already happen!? We need this. I tried SONY Unlimited Music for one month, but it was awful on my phone and PS4. +1

ownprocess

+1 please, I'm desperate for this.

RandallH

I NEED SPOTIFY ON MY PS4!!! 

LukeBrink

Please make this happen spotify! 

Spotify Premium & PlayStation 4 owner.

Rorey
Hello everyone. Staff here. We're excited to see so many folks excited about this idea. We don't comment on any potential partnerships until they happen. Unlike other ideas, we can't promise kudos will lead to an implemented idea but please feel free to add your comments. We'll be sure to update this idea if and when we have more to say. Thanks for the idea!
Rorey
Status changed to: Good idea, vote for it
Hello everyone. Staff here. We're excited to see so many folks excited about this idea. We don't comment on any potential partnerships until they happen. Unlike other ideas, we can't promise kudos will lead to an implemented idea but please feel free to add your comments. We'll be sure to update this idea if and when we have more to say. Thanks for the idea!
iconxxxx

hmmm love to see this in the near future ps4+spotify +1