Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PS4 App

We don't want Sony Music Unlimited. We want a better music service like Spotify.

Make it happen.

Updated: 2015-03-30

We're excited to announce the Spotify app is available on PlayStation®4 system and PlayStation®3 system for all Spotify subscribers. Check out our support site and Blog for more information. We hope you enjoy it! 

Comments
Rorey
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated: 2015-03-30

We're excited to announce the Spotify app is available on PlayStation®4 system and PlayStation®3 system for all Spotify subscribers. Check out our support site and Blog for more information. We hope you enjoy it! 

Rorey

@GGCAN PS Vita is not one of the devices supported by Spotify at the moment.

@iiSadist Spotify for PS4 does not have the ablity to scrobble to last.fm. 

sout_1

It would be great that ps4 list all playlist im following.

I dont know why this is not happenning.

That's a bug for me.

I should use connect from my computer to play playlist dont listed on ps4. 😞

lincolnfracari

Hi guys,

I downloaded Spotify for PS4 and have 30 days free trials. As a reflex of all subscriptions, immediatly after downloading I got in to PS4 settings and deselected the automatic subscription renewal.

What is happening now is that I want to get my subscription back and activate the automatic renewal. What happens is:

1, If you try to do that on Spotify website, it tells me to go to PS4/PSN media settings;

2, If I use my computer, log on my PSN, go to Media, select Spotify app, I can see info about when is going to expire, but I can (there is no option) activate my subscription back again;

3, If I try to go to PS4, settings, PSN account, Services and select Spotify, I get the same info displayed, but no option to renew my subscription.

Any advices?

stefanotetsuo

Hi, Spotify app on PS4 randomly stops playing a track while in the middle of it, and jumps to the next. There are many users with this problem, and no solution nor workaround (google "spotify ps4 skip"). Can you help? / Will you provide a new release of spotify on ps4 with a fix for this?

Crihenriquezps

Mi problema con mi consola ps4 es que me pide que vincule la cuenta, pero al hacerlo me dice que ya esta vinculada, como puedo desvincular la cuenta anterior para ocupar con mi ps4.

jarrrno

The Premium sound quality (or rather lack thereof) on PS4 needs to be addressed. The sound quality on PS4 is absolutely terrible compared High Quality audio available to Premium users using the PC desktop and Mobile apps. And since Sony's own PS4 Media Player application already allows users to stream lossless music files (FLAC) from media servers, I really doubt that hardware limitations are an issue. 

I really like that I can use Spotify on my PS4 and control it with my phone, but I rather not with the frankly garbage audio quality that's available. Especially on any decent living room stereo or surround setup, where it really stands out.

athenaa999

Hi the spotify on my PS4 is blocked

D8TA

I am having a problem with the PS4 app... I used to use spotify a lot whilst gaming but now it says this, "You can only use spotify abroad for 14 days". I haven't left the UK in years how do I fix this?

Dannybegg8042

My PS4 account got hacked and banned and my Spotify was linked to it. I have no access to my ps4 account. I’m trying to link my Spotify account to my new ps4 account and it’s not working Bc I have it linked to my old ps4 account. Any helps appreciated I already tried log out of all devices and I already tried that link everyone posts.