Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Picture on Profile

I would like to suugest the option of adding our own pictures or avitars WITHOUT linking it to our Facebook accounts.

I know there are some of us that were fortunate enough to get Spotify before it linked with Facebook and I would love to add my picture on the account page.

Updated: 2016-10-20

We’re excited to finally share that you can now upload your own profile picture on Desktop. Uploading via iOS and Android to follow. The feature is slowly rolling out so if you don’t have it yet check back soon. Thanks for the feedback. Enjoy!

Comments
McNastyFilth

How is this still not a thing? Facebook is absolutely garbage and as a paying customer I see no reason to not have this standard feature. Also, changing usernames should be allowed as well.

Pavloved

Please!!!

jlgemma

Spotify -- please make this happen. In case you didn't know there are millions of people who choose not to have a Facebook account. It makes me feel ripped off as a paying customer to not have this basic feature.

Facebook is so douchey IMO.

I think I'm starting to see a trend here... Is there a reason feature requests from even (thousands of) paying customers are being ignored?

cem0723

Still waiting for that. Come on guys! That can't be that hard!!!!

tjackson

YES PLEASE! 🙂 

tjackson

I would love to be able to add my own photo :)!

My same post this morning. I do not understand this at all. Esp for fully premium subscribers. I've considered leaving too but I prefer this streaming site and it's libraries to others. ANNNND there are several faves that uses to be available but now are not I.e., KOL My Third House. THAT'S how long I know I've been a loyal premium subscriber. All I've ever wanted is photo without having to do the FB thing and at least A! chance to change my user name on the STREAMING ACCT; not this community stuff since I hardly use it, BUT lo and behold, changing your User is a piece of cake here. To each his own but I got all of the "social networking" out of my system during MySpace's "decline"(which personally, I think was great for a long time until it wasn't ...or some folks became not so great). Anyway, again- it's not fair nor cool at this point. At least let us know WHY instead of referring us to tags with the same issue. It's about as bad as the loopholes one has to go thru at Target to reap the sales price "benefits" lol.. Good grief! At least let us know WHY these two simple, basic profile functions/options or whatever from 1997 aren't available. Orrrr, just get it going and make millions of us happy. 

enriiiico

If spotify still ignores such a simple feature after all this time and requests it means it comes from their boss facebook. Facebook wants any possible account to be connected to them, so we are kind of punished not to play through the giant.

I tried once to fight against the wind.. Just leave it, guys..

effyu

Just let us update our darn pictures without facebook! Adding a userpic has been a feature of every social media site since AOL. It can't be that hard.