Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Picture on Profile

I would like to suugest the option of adding our own pictures or avitars WITHOUT linking it to our Facebook accounts.

I know there are some of us that were fortunate enough to get Spotify before it linked with Facebook and I would love to add my picture on the account page.

Updated: 2016-10-20

We’re excited to finally share that you can now upload your own profile picture on Desktop. Uploading via iOS and Android to follow. The feature is slowly rolling out so if you don’t have it yet check back soon. Thanks for the feedback. Enjoy!

Comments
encourager
It worked for me on my desktop PC. Spotify must still be working on this. Try again in about 24 hours.
kiisseli67

I have tried that too. I guess I have to wait for it. Let's hope that it will come true 😉🤗🤔

Rorey
Status changed to: Implemented
Updated: 2016-10-20

We’re excited to finally share that you can now upload your own profile picture on Desktop. Uploading via iOS and Android to follow. The feature is slowly rolling out so if you don’t have it yet check back soon. Thanks for the feedback. Enjoy!

JDfunky

Great that this is implemented now without Facebook login, thank you Spotify! ..

so how do we do it? I've opened my Mac desktop Spotify, go to account, can't see anything obvious there...?

Same as JDfunky....... by desktop I'm wondering if this applies only to Microsoft users? I can't find anything on my iMac in the settings of my Spotify premium account about uploading an image to your avatar - just the same old connect with FB thing.

Am I not looking in the right place? Advice please..... Thanks

Maxim

@user-removed @JDfunky 

kiisseli67

It is not working yet. I guess I have to wait little bit more 😉

Näyttökuva (1).png

Same I still only have the silhouette

adrenaline95

Thanks for hearing us out!

kiisseli67

If You have a third-party Spotify Premium, is it possible to get exchanged a profile picture without Facebook account?