Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Picture on Profile

I would like to suugest the option of adding our own pictures or avitars WITHOUT linking it to our Facebook accounts.

I know there are some of us that were fortunate enough to get Spotify before it linked with Facebook and I would love to add my picture on the account page.

Updated: 2016-10-20

We’re excited to finally share that you can now upload your own profile picture on Desktop. Uploading via iOS and Android to follow. The feature is slowly rolling out so if you don’t have it yet check back soon. Thanks for the feedback. Enjoy!

Comments
kiisseli67

@Maxim How much longer do we have to wait, that we can upload own profile picture on Desktop without Facebook account?

mothcub

You should give some kind of estimate for when roll-out will be completed.

Maxim

@mothcub @kiisseli67 

Unfortunately, I don't have any other info about this at the moment but hopefully you'll be able to change your profile picture on Spotify soon. 🙂

amybrass-gb

FINALLY this NEEDS to happen!

I really thought it had happened.... so disappointing to find it hasn't been implemented for all. 

brndo

Alright, it's slowly coming out. But how can I check if I have the "feature"?

amybrass-gb
Yeah, doesn't work for me 😞
kiisseli67

My desktop Spotify version is 1.0.39.157.g674ae377 , but I still can't change my profile picture 😞

gareth8

Good heavens, Spotify; four-and-a-half-years to implement this?! Let's hope we don't have to wait that long for notifications to return; that was painful.

furkanmumcu

still not implemented.