Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Picture on Profile

I would like to suugest the option of adding our own pictures or avitars WITHOUT linking it to our Facebook accounts.

I know there are some of us that were fortunate enough to get Spotify before it linked with Facebook and I would love to add my picture on the account page.

Updated: 2016-10-20

We’re excited to finally share that you can now upload your own profile picture on Desktop. Uploading via iOS and Android to follow. The feature is slowly rolling out so if you don’t have it yet check back soon. Thanks for the feedback. Enjoy!

Comments
Bop_Pills
Hey.
I don’t know, I think not. You have to question here on the forum and wait for answers.
There are some “higher rank” people in the Spotify community and they know answers for your questions.
For example, now I already have a profile pic but i couldn’t do it online with my iPhone, I had to do it through the app that i installed on my laptop.
I didn’t even know about that computer app before, because I only used Spotify on my phone app or online.
What happened was, when I was trying online to upload a profile pic with my phone and I couldn’t, I was told that I had to be a “higher rank” (forgot the word, someone that helps and is very active) inside the Spotify community, to have that feature unlocked without having to install the computer app.
irwinhmoss

I am Newbie and so confused trying to Contact Spotify.  On my screen under ARTISTS (that I play) there is a picture of "Woody Guthrie."  No way.  Not even close.  Bad editing.  Further whoever is singing the song "ain't"Woody.  I have been listening to him since the "Folksay" (Stinson Records) and Folkways days, i.e Moe Asch, I think (sic) I know Woody's voice.  Further, same site, there is a "Weavers" song but not by them although so labeled or an overlay that is not in any of ther released commercial recordings.  I do hope you can not only make the corrections but assign the "whoevers" or algorythms to do the job correctly.

irwinhmoss, LA

WolfGirl

you can change it by going in setings on your computer and clik on your pic its easy i guess

mikepickard

@WolfGirl: I can't. What OS / Browser are you using?

frankthered
I am using Mac OS but have done it using windows OS any browser....
mikepickard

Windows 10 Home.
I use Firefox 70.0.1 - but I thought this was done in the app not the browser?

I'm given the option to 'change' and can choose an image to upload, but it never seems to upload/change.
Further, once I've done this, the option to 'change' disappears and the app needs to be restarted before it returns.

Are there specific requirements made of the image?

Sío

Please tell how to change it. Thanks.