Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Samsung-Smart TV Application

For premium members create the spotify app for smart TV's and allow us to listen to music/ watch music videos wirelessly through our TV. There is currently a tunein radio app, and a Pandora app available for my TV. A spotify application would be amazing! 

Thank you,

Premium Subscriber

Hello folks!

We have very happy to announce the launch of Spotify on Samsung SmartTV!! This has being implemented now across Europe with the ambition to get to other markets soon.

Enjoy it!

ps: we have changed the title of this idea since most of the comments were requesting our App for Samsung TVs. Please create a new idea if you want to see implement Spotify in other devices. Thanks!

Comments
Oonneell

Since sunday, I could never load the spotify app (stuck on logo screen forever). Please check or debug why this is not working.

Abdullah5205

Hey! It is 2018 Now and My Samsung smart TV doesnt have any Spotify app on it? About 2 years ago i had it and Now it is gone. Spotify plz fin this

-Spotify Premium User

AoryuShawn

We really need the SMARTV app. I had it but suddenly disappeared from Samsung apps. The only one I can see is deezer!

pschoggens

Similar issue spent an hour chatting with Samsung support to learn my UN40J6200AFXZA TV is listed as being compatible with Spotify, but neither of us could get the app on the TV.  

Tried to screen mirror my iPhone X to the TV..but would not connect.

Set up a new Google Play Account and still not able to get the app as when I would attempt to download would get the no devices connected message.  I tried to connect a device and used the code from the TV and still....no Spotify

All devices are connected to the same wifi btw.

Pandora is gleening to be clicked on.

Suggestions?  (besides getting a Samsung phone)

DjGianky70

why my samsung UE49MU6120K doesn't have spotify app? Before of June i had

roaringlambs

I have the UN46F6400.

Where is the Spotify app?

t2qnqd6u8eda8gu
hello because on TV samsung series j is not available the app in the store so you can launch an app?
pschoggens
nope
cdechery

There is a very ugly bug on this app for My TV model 43RU7100

The app otherwise looks good and easy to navigate. 

But how come the “currenty playing track” feature is completely missing? I hit play on an album or playlist and I might as well cover the TV because I have no idea what is being played. It is like going back to oldschool radios with no display. 

Worse: if it hit back to the homescreen I have no way of knowing WHAT (album, playlist, radio) is being played so that I can return to it if I forgot. 

wth, UX people?

jonnythesaint

Hi... the Samsung TV app does not include video. Neither does the iphone app. To watch video I have to use the app on my Mac. Also, I'd love the ability to use the app on my Samsung TV independently of my phone, so my partner can listen to music downstairs (we've already established video doesn't work on TV!) while I work upstairs. This doesn't seem possible either. The TV app seems to be reliant on me being nearby with my phone tuned in.