Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Smart TV Application (Vizio)

For premium members create the spotify app for all of the smart TV's and allow us to listen to music and preferably watch music videos wirelessly through our TVs! There is currently a tunein radio app, and a Pandora app available for my TV. A spotify application would be amazing! 

Thank you,

Premium Subscriber

Vizio TV owner

Updated: 2015-09-16

Hey folks, we're marking this as Implemented since Spotify is available on VIZIO’s new 2014 E-Series and M-Series Smart TVs with VIZIO Internet Apps Plus and can be found under the “Featured” or “All Apps” tab. Click here to see the availability of Spotify by VIZIO device.

Spotify is available on VIZIO Smart TVs in the US.

Comments
pablok
agree stop closing the internet and try and keep it open. spotify is currently charging 20% of listners only and i am one of them i demand better service.
Wickpika

I have a Vizio Smart TV, and it also has a Rhapsody app.  My TiVo has a Rhapsody app as well.

I was a long time Rhapsody user, but I have switched to Spotify.  I would love to see a Spotify app for Vizio Smart TVs.  With the high quality and relatively low price of Vizio TVs, this is a market you really should look at closely.  Thanks!

Jude

The Spotify app for Samsung TV was launched yesterday. Although not in all Spotify countries yet.

>> stop closing the internet

That's a little bit unfair, pablok 🙂

Each hardware device is a different, which means that each app needs to be developed for each platform independently. We'd love to have a Spotify app for all platforms, but they can't all be developed at once. Spotify has developed an API, Libspotify, to make it easier for third-party developers to integrate Spotify with their hardware and software.

Here's a list of third-party hardware devices that already have a Spotify app.

Rocio
Status changed to: Implemented

Redstar

Looking forward to this also!

Liam

Only ideas with 40+ kudos should have the good idea status.

bkgksanders

Please, please, please, PLEASE!

Rwilco
Very much would like to see that. Had to setup my girlfriend with Pandora because there wasn't a Spotify Vizio app for her new TV. We otherwise like to share Spotify playlists.
Rocio

aman328

We need an ap for the Pannasonic Smart Viera TV