Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone Media Library feature

Spotify desperately needs a Media Library feature so that I can drill down through my library by artist, and then by album. Viewing my starred tracks as one giant 6,000+ song playlist is completely unmanageable. Right now, I'm making playlists of albums to work-around this, but it's obnoxious.

Hello everyone. Spotify here. We've launched the Your Music feature which allows you to sort through your collection by Songs, Artists and Albums. 

We've also added a nifty little feature which allows you to add your Starred list to your Collection. You can find out how to add your Starred list to Your Music here.

Check out our guide on adding songs and artists to Your Music here.

Comments
trh222

any advances made here?

the whole "starred" feature is poor. Even from the desktop version starred music needs a nice way to view by artists. If you want to listen to one album only there is no way to do it from starred view, as I can tell. It needs a more customizable media player feel such that one can arrange thier starred or downloaded items by an album grid view or artist view.

midkiffandrew

It would really be helpful if we could just have an apple-esque layout where we could choose songs, artists, albums, playlists...etc. 

maximusmmiv

Still waiting for this to be implemented. It's been "under consideration" for eons. My starred list is now 8000+ tracks and totally unmanageable. Can we please get an official update on this? 

vmourac
Under consideration for 2 years and still nothing? Can someone give a status update on this feature? I just started my 30 day trial and this is kind of a dealbreaker for me =(
Rorey
Status changed to: Implemented

Hello everyone. Spotify here. We've launched the Your Music feature which allows you to sort through your collection by Songs, Artists and Albums. 

We've also added a nifty little feature which allows you to add your Starred list to your Collection. You can find out how to add your Starred list to Your Music here.

Check out our guide on adding songs and artists to Your Music here.

ericausbon

Hello> I ude to be able to losten to spotify on my Iphone but it will not connect to my chromecast.

ericausbon

HEllo, I used to be able to listen to spotify on my ipone but it wont connect to my chromecast.