Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bring back Playlist radio

Radio is only available for artists and albums but not for playlists.

Updated on 2023-07-15

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
Alpharunt

Whoever decided to remove this function should be immediately and aggressively fired.

I swear you silicon clowns literally hate money and customer retention 

snuuzist

Its typical Spotify would remove anything remotely entertaining. Including this feature.

Horrible move, Spotify. What the heck guys?

adhdmusic615

I find it interesting that the last time this feature was removed it only took 600 upvotes to reinstate, but here we are close to 800 votes and users are being told “it needs to gain more steam”. It seems Spotify has no intention to listen to their customers. 

PaleBlazer69

@Eni well…. we’re waiting.

vnew

Ci to lubią odjebać w tym Spotifaju po swojemu zawsze. 😆 WRACAĆ Z PLAYLIST RADIO NATYCHMIAST!

cammydonald

So I was going through one of my older playlists and taking songs from it and adding to a newer one. When I got to the end of the playlist it started playing "recommended songs for you". Now I was using my phone and the web player simultaneously and somehow I managed to get it to start a playlist radio based on the playlist I got to the end of. I have no clue how to replicate it but this means the functionality is literally still there but they have just taken away the ability to select it... 

PaleBlazer69

@cammydonald “recommended for you” does not function the same as playlist radio. “Recommended for you” mostly plays songs from the playlist that just ended and is very prone to repeating the same songs multiple times. Playlist Radio is far superior for discovering new music and we shall not accept any substitutes.

cammydonald

@PaleBlazer69 I know that they are different. I was playing songs from "recommended for you" after getting to the end of my playlist and I did something on either my phone or the webplayer and it changed to "Playlist Radio based on xxx" so there is still a way to get playlist radio working I just don't know how I did it.

nerdblogpl

what's the hold up?

jahalu

Get the feature back! Why remove something that is used by so many for no apparent reason?? This is a big step back.