Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] I want complete history of all songs

I want to be able to view all songs I have listened to. I will remember some song I was listening to a few months ago and can't remember the name. I want to be able to see EVERY SONG I HAVE EVER PLAYED. Also being able to delete songs from history that I didn't like which creates suggestions for songs I don't like would be nice. I WANT TO SEE EVERY SONG I HAVE EVER PLAYED. DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE A HISTORY FEATURE ALREADY. IT'S NOT TRUE. THANK YOU!!!

Updated on 2021-06-15

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
GlockDestroyer

I can’t count how many times I’ve been scrolling up and down the home page of the app thinking this is a very small window of what I have listened to on this account. It’s become almost unbearably monotonous. There needs to be a section for your History in the “Your Library” tab. It could be divided month by month, year by year. Maybe it wouldn’t show you each song but it could show the artist and then when you click on the artist it would extend into the songs. YouTube has this ability and has had it for quite some time. I can’t see why this would be so hard to implement considering they already track what we listen to and give us our yearly statistics. 

DaniDanny

Please implement this feature! I have spent the last 8 hrs trying to find a song that was literally on my discover weekly yesterday. It is incredibly hard to find a song THAT HAS NO LYRICS I've literally been humming the beat of the song that's stuck in my head into every find that song app and none of them are working. Please for the love of everything implement this feature I beg of you. 

mintOlivia

Last.fm allows you to do this (though it doesnt allow u to view songs u listened to pre-making a last.fm account) which is quite nice, but it's frankly ridiculous Spotify doesn't allow you to see your listening history aside from a small amount every December. If the ability is there, why not make it accessible?

sdh21

Hope this gets added eventually!😁

hans-jürgen

"Last.fm allows you to do this (though it doesnt allow u to view songs u listened to pre-making a last.fm account)"

You can import your Spotify streaming history now with Last.fm Scrubbler, a free Windows desktop tool or Scrobblify, an online tool. The imported scrobbles will get the current date though if they are older than 14 days due to necessary restrictions of the Last.fm database. To get either the last 365 days of your streaming history in JSON format or your complete account data which also contains album and album artists of the played songs, see this posting by @Xenia here: Betreff: Is it possible to see all listening histo... - The Spotify Community

Jacob
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2021-05-20

Your suggestion has at least 180 votes in 6 months! Keep gathering votes. If this idea gets enough votes, Spotify will check it out and post a status update. You can read more about the idea process here.

Mihail
Status changed to: Live Idea

Updated on 2021-06-15

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Beyond246

I signed up to Spotify Community just to support this, as I had been searching around trying to find how this was possible.

When spotify once showed me my listening habits and top tracks of different periods with genres and other kinds of information listed over graphs with timeframe options as well as an optional playlist, I thought WOW, this is awesome.

Which lead me to try out Last.FM, which really isn't my cup of tea(perhaps if I started on it ten years ago). I'm not looking for recommendations of what they think I should play, I want to see my stats and the type of music I played over periods of my life to reminisce where I was at that time psychologically.

HavujaPerkele

I was going to write something witty here.

But the sheer lack of full track history (Spotify Windows desktop app) made me so depressed that I just decided to give up.

As a paying customer (for years now), I'm very, VERY DISAPPOINTED.

We need this right now!!! I want to be able to clear my recently listened songs