Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] Sleep Timer

I am a new user to Spotify from NZ and the first thing I miss having moved from iphone's built in music player is the sleep timer. I understand this feature stopped working in one of the recent versions of spotify App. If it is a compatibility issue partly related to iOS 5, may I suggest that you build a sleep timer into the App itself

Also, as suggest by one other Spotify user, Nyx, it would be even better if you could include an alarm featuer so we can all wake up to our favourite playlists within Spotify.

Thanks again for all the great work you guys are doing and we really hope you would consider this new idea.

Cheers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: The issue with sleep timer seems to be working in iOS 8. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated on 2020-05-13

Hey,

Thanks for coming to the Idea Exchange and adding your votes to this idea.
We can confirm this is available on both iOS & Android!

You can check out this idea, if you'd like to vote for a sleep timer on desktop too.

Comments
_yan

It's on iOS since a while now 🙂 

IMG_1525.PNG

supersid3
Finally!😍
kolpawj
🙏
Feat44

Why is it not possible to set a custom sleep time? Like 2 hour 30 minutes? 

darkwater4213

Is there a sleep timer 4 desktop tho?

Staff
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2020-05-13

Hey,

Thanks for coming to the Idea Exchange and adding your votes to this idea.
We can confirm this is available on both iOS & Android!

You can check out this idea, if you'd like to vote for a sleep timer on desktop too.

Marieuse

Sleep timer works very well. One additional feature would be nice: 

-set custom times

-an option when activated, the song will not cut while the timer is over and will be played until it ends. So kind of a fade out Feature.  

Sleep timer is hit & miss. If I select a compilation (soft piano music or ballet), I cannot set the timer for that list. I can, however, choose 1 favorite song from that list, & set a timer most often from only that single musician. The variety be damned! Pls fix.

ajones1991

best idea 🙂 

Skullcutie1

we need it on desktop