Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bring back Playlist radio

Radio is only available for artists and albums but not for playlists.

Updated on 2023-07-15

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
smessina1

It's unreal that Spotify is removing completed, working, well-loved features. The alternatives are not viable replacements.

This has been a feature I've used since I started my Spotify subscription in 2011, and I'm seriously considering cancelling my subscription because of this. The lack of respect for users is unacceptable.

egh423

I have a Spotify premium subscription FOR the playlists feature and expanding my collection based on those. That was what made me move from itunes so long ago. You once advertised the service like a record shop where you get customized recommendations from an expert. Without the radio feature on my playlists, there is no help. The prices raise and my favorite feature disappears. Why?

violaghost

Still here a year later, and still really sad this feature is gone. The replacement features (smart shuffle/recommendations) are a much worse version of the old, working Playlist Radio feature. Please bring it back! Why would you remove it!?

______________-

Listen here you cookers. You tried your other ideas they were shocking.

Bring back playlist radio please.

davida71uk

Bring back playlist radio! Clicking through 'Recommended' is boring, extremely repetitive and tedious while Smart Shuffle isn't what users want, some AI bot stuffing our precious playlists with junk. Give the radio back so we can select ourselves!

kyhleman

Please please, bring the playlist radio back. It was a perfect way for me to find new songs that I have not heard before that have the style and genre that I want to listen to in just that specific moment. The other features are not even close to cover this. 

chaos_geek
They will bring it back, but they will make you pay extra.
Toby1996

Spotify - the only service you pay for where functions disappear on a regular basis.

I've been a premium member for over a decade, but I'm starting to question this allegiance.

Sort it out.

turtles

Please bring it back. Smart shuffle and the now-also-removed “enhance” don’t allow me to discover new music and have more variety as easily as playlist radio used to. It’s a big loss. Bring it back!

R4w_1nstinct

Smart shuffle is not an adequate replacement if I want to listen just to new songs and not the ones I already know. Playlist radios were the best way to discover new music from one particular nieche genre. The algorythm seemed to work well, please please please put it back. I really do not understand why it was removed.