Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bring back Playlist radio

Radio is only available for artists and albums but not for playlists.

Updated on 2023-07-15

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
Helix1

PLEASE BRING THIS BACK. Playlist radio was a great was to find new yet similar songs to a my playlist, instead of the "enhance mode" which randomly adds new songs you have to shuffle through and can't search to find

And was much better than "recommended songs" at the bottom which rarely refreshed and doesn't save what you've already played from. Playlist radios were perfect and more diverse than just a song one, please bring them back. Thanks

datorr2

There used to be a workaround for this, but that's been removed now as well.

I'm over it.  I'm canceling my subscription.

markspl_

What a bad move from Spotify. Truth is, they don't care. Sad they took one another great feature away. 😞

Plokit

Why they'd remove this feature is far beyond me. So many people used it. I just realized it's gone. I used to use it all the time, but haven't been discovering much new music lately. Went to use it today and realized it's gone. I'm very disappointed. Time and time again Spotify removes features for no good reason. Highly liked and used features. It's making me want to find another music streaming provider, because they always take years to add features back that people liked, that were removed for no good reason. For example, being able to see the status bar at the top of your phone with the now playing tab open on iPhone. It was there for years, as it should be, and then they removed the ability to see it with the now playing tab open. Why you wouldn't want to see your battery and network status while in the now playing tab is beyond me. Sacrificing usability, UI features, and entire listening features for the sake of a "clean look" is utterly stupid, imo.

NyteMyre

Bring this back

TNTKitten8

Why has this not become a live idea yet!?!? It has over 8x the amount of votes needed to become a live idea, but it's still stuck at "good suggestion".

Like, c'mon Spotify, over 1.5k people have voted for this. We obviously want the feature back.

DerpingOnSunshine

Spotify: ruin your own app and upset your userbase to push features nobody wants speedrun any%

Jen242

Bring it back! For the first time I'm looking at alternatives to Spotify. Stop removing features! 

super-pirata

This function was 90% of the reason for preferring Spotify over alternatives. Now I rarely use Spotify...

paigesayys

I was about to resubscribe until I saw they took the feature away. What's taking so long to bring it back?