Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][COUNTRY] Make Spotify Available in Pakistan

PLEASE MAKE SPOTIFY AVAILABLE IN PAKISTAN!

Alot of people do not have the opportunity of being able to stream and listen to the music of their favourite artists on demand! That isn't fair. You don't need to be from Pakistan to Vote for this idea, please do it out of the fact that you are fortunate enough to experience the application and all it's capabillities! 

Thank you!

For an idea to stay active it needs 100 Votes (kudos) per year!

To be considered: It needs 500 Votes (kudos)

Please SHARE and VOTE!

Updated on 2021-02-25

Hey there folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're very happy to announce that Spotify is now available in Pakistan.

There's some more information on this here.

Happy listening 🎶

Comments
Aurangzeb

Why can’t i use spotify in Pakistan? Please add Pakistan to the list.

Marco
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2017-12-09

Marked as new idea.

Zahraaliqureshi

This was back in 2015! Is Spotify still not available in Pakistan?

caffeineaholic

I seriously think Spotify should be made available in more countries than it currently is in. There are many people in countries like Pakistan and India who would immensely appreciate being able to access this extremely popular app and I have a feeling that majority of the users are going to switch to premium too. it'll be a great opportunity for Spotify to expand to more regions and also for more people to be able to enjoy all the benefits the app has. 

Jacob
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-12-25

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

asadkhan

Hello, i also live in pakistan and i also wanted to listen music on spotify but when i came to know that spotify is not available for pakistan, i was so curious about that. And than after few months, i found a great way to use unlimited spotiy in pakistan. If you want to use spotify in pakistan, you should definitely check out this post Download And Use Spotify In Pakistan

ZahanWasif

Spotify can be downloaded on android phones but not on iPhones. I have a premium account that works fine on my brother’s android phone and my laptop. But couldn’t get it on my iPhone. Sed.

Sheikh1

Spotify should launch in Pakistan with a similar pricing scheme to Indian Spotify, as they are both similar. They can also use Easypaisa as a method of payment such is widely used in Pakistan. Surprised Spotify still isn’t officially launched in Pakistan! 

osornios
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2019-10-06

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Romes13

This is incredible. Pakistanis really want Spotify here plus there is huge demand and a music hungry audience.