Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Folder Feature - Cover Image

Hey Spotify! Ever since I noticed the new "folder" feature, I have been using it very avidly. However, being a frequent playlist creator and user, I tend to theme my playlists and add a cover image (as many people do). I want to suggest adding a feature to "folders" where users can add images to their playlist folders! Seeing the bland, gray folder image throws off the creativity and charm of how uniquely playlists are made, and I feel that users would definitely be appreciative of being able to upload their own images to the cover of their folders. Please consider!

Thank you 🙂

Sage

Comments
GoodOldDays1

Absolutely. This!!

MattSuda

This is much needed. I would love to see it added.

When I am scrolling through my playlist folders, a custom icon would help me differentiate them more easily.

8ztyc_yl-iiil

What a world that would be!

Now imagine if you could then use those custom folders on your public profile... users around the world would sing and rejoice.

B1Kett

yes, please!

Abiyoya

Soooo stocked to have discovered (by happenstance) that we can now place playlists in Folders!! Been wanting this for a looooong time. Awesomeness Spotify!

Now PRETTY PLEASE let us add an image on the Folder cover! The grey thing Folder cover needs to go 😉

PS I am not a Newbie... been with Spotify forever

maxfrankel

Would absolutely love thisss, the grey one is not the vibe