Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

Add song to queue when a link is opened and a song is playing

Buenas! Cuando un link/URL es abierto la canción se reproduce instantáneamente, sin importarle si hay otra canción en reproducción.Sería una buena idea que en el caso de que haya una canción en reproducción, la canción del link/URL se añada a la fila...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas! Cuando un link/URL es abierto la canción se reproduce instantáneamente, sin importarle si hay otra canción en reproducción. Sería una buena idea que en el caso de que haya una canción en rep...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Add Song Translations on Spotify for Desktop

Song translations are available on the mobile app; why not add them too in the desktop version? I listen to Japanese songs a lottt, and I would love to be able to read the translations when I'm playing them on my PC, especially when I'm listening to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Song translations are available on the mobile app; why not add them too in the desktop version? I listen to Japanese songs a lottt, and I would love to be able to read the translations when I'm playi...
  • 0 comments
  • 4 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 4 votes

Remove the ridiculous monthly limit to lyrics and Enjoy lyrics on Spotify Premium.

FIRST OF ALL WHY DO WE HAVE A MONTHLY LIMIT TO LYRICS? AND WHY ON THE WEBSITE DO YOU HAVE TO BUY PREMIUM??? THIS IS RIDICULOUS! WHAT IS THE POINT? NOT TO MENTION YOU CAN ALSO JUST GOOGLE THE LYRCIS AND IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE LYRICS IN REAL TIME USE Y...

• Regular
  • FIRST OF ALL WHY DO WE HAVE A MONTHLY LIMIT TO LYRICS? AND WHY ON THE WEBSITE DO YOU HAVE TO BUY PREMIUM??? THIS IS RIDICULOUS! WHAT IS THE POINT? NOT TO MENTION YOU CAN ALSO JUST GOOGLE THE LYRCIS A...
  • instinct1357
  • Casual Listener
  • 232 comments
  • 3616 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 232 comments
  • 3616 votes

FIX SPOTIFY'S SHUFFLE

FIX SPOTIFY'S SHUFFLE. How can you even call it a shuffle. Even though I've deleted my cache and restartet the app many times, when I go to my playlist and select shuffle, not only one or two of the same songs get played, BUT IT'S THE SAME 6-7 SONGS ...

• Casual Listener
  • FIX SPOTIFY'S SHUFFLE. How can you even call it a shuffle. Even though I've deleted my cache and restartet the app many times, when I go to my playlist and select shuffle, not only one or two of the ...
  • robchiap
  • 8 comments
  • 115 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 8 comments
  • 115 votes

Sections within a playlist

I love having the freedom to create my own playlists on Spotify, but I think that this feature can be improved and save a lot of confusion when separating all of your different genres and moods into different playlists. I think we should be able to c...

• Casual Listener
  • I love having the freedom to create my own playlists on Spotify, but I think that this feature can be improved and save a lot of confusion when separating all of your different genres and moods into ...
  • 0 comments
  • 3 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 3 votes

Repeat queue

i have been using spotify since 2019 and still get bummed when i can’t repeat queue like ive seen apple users doing. i don’t want to make a playlist for the same 3 songs i want to repeat. id like a repeat queue feature

• Casual Listener
  • i have been using spotify since 2019 and still get bummed when i can’t repeat queue like ive seen apple users doing. i don’t want to make a playlist for the same 3 songs i want to repeat. id like a r...
  • 0 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 2 votes

Make 'smart shuffle' its own button or toggle.

Make 'smart shuffle' its own button or toggle, or let us disable the feature entirely in the settings menu. It's frustrating having to toggle past smart shuffle to get to regular shuffle every time, especially as there is a slight delay where it has ...

• Casual Listener
  • Make 'smart shuffle' its own button or toggle, or let us disable the feature entirely in the settings menu. It's frustrating having to toggle past smart shuffle to get to regular shuffle every time, ...
  • SeeAScott
  • 14 comments
  • 280 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 14 comments
  • 280 votes

Tags on songs for music genres, era's and moods

What about having tags on songs based on genre (e.g. RnB, country, rap, ...), Era (50's, 90's, ...) or even mood (chill, happy, melancholic, motivational, ...) and other practicalities (big band, saxophone, live, ...) So you can search on music genre...

• Casual Listener
  • What about having tags on songs based on genre (e.g. RnB, country, rap, ...), Era (50's, 90's, ...) or even mood (chill, happy, melancholic, motivational, ...) and other practicalities (big band, sax...
  • 0 comments
  • 3 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 3 votes

Only listen to songs NEVER heard before

As one who listens to music through Spotify several hours per day, I often feel that I would like to only hear songs that I have *never* listened to before on Spotify. This would make it possible to discover great new music, and also not having to he...

• Casual Listener
  • As one who listens to music through Spotify several hours per day, I often feel that I would like to only hear songs that I have *never* listened to before on Spotify.   This would make it pos...
  • danzabarr
  • Music Fan
  • 1 comments
  • 26 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 26 votes

Music Haptics iOS 18 compatibility

Apple had a new software update(iOS 18) came out with a cool feature(Music Haptics) for deaf people(I am not), to be able to listen to music by the vibrations they feel through the phone. I prefer to use Spotify over Apple Music, it’d be cool if this...

• Casual Listener
  • Apple had a new software update(iOS 18) came out with a cool feature(Music Haptics) for deaf people(I am not), to be able to listen to music by the vibrations they feel through the phone. I prefer to...
  • maadkarti
  • 2 comments
  • 31 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 31 votes

Desktop version. The main two windows to be more customizable. (Playlist,queue,canva,lyrics...)

In the desktop version i think that it could be more customizable. We have 2 windows, the main one for playlist or something, and the second one, on the right that can only show the canva or queue. I think that must be a way for us to choose what we ...

• Casual Listener
  • In the desktop version i think that it could be more customizable. We have 2 windows, the main one for playlist or something, and the second one, on the right that can only show the canva or queue. I...
  • 0 comments
  • 3 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 3 votes

Top listeners - notifications for Artist

ONLY FOR the people that have been following the artist for more than 30 days, at the end of a (New Release), ONLY IF the Listener has actually heard each song of the release, a pop up box appear asking to leave a special message to the Artist.*EXAMP...

• Casual Listener
  • ONLY FOR the people that have been following the artist for more than 30 days, at the end of a (New Release), ONLY IF the Listener has actually heard each song of the release, a pop up box appear ask...
  • 0 comments
  • 3 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 3 votes

Song limit

I want Spotify to have a no limit on adding songs to playlists. I want the 10,000 song limit gone forever

• Casual Listener
  • I want Spotify to have a no limit on adding songs to playlists. I want the 10,000 song limit gone forever
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

See songs marked as favorites with a small icon independent of the (+) Plus button.

Many users want to see the songs they have marked as favorites in their playlists across Spotify (our own playlists, other people's playlists, albums, artist profiles, etc.). A small symbol next to these favorite songs, separate from the (+) Plus But...

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-27 a las 21.19.04.png
  • Roadie
  • Many users want to see the songs they have marked as favorites in their playlists across Spotify (our own playlists, other people's playlists, albums, artist profiles, etc.). A small symbol next to t...
  • danzabarr
  • Music Fan
  • 2 comments
  • 20 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 20 votes

Shuffle Radio Results (w/filters)

I love creating radio stations from my favorite songs, but it's so frustrating that if I use the same track I get the exact same playlist every time. Please make it possible to "shuffle" the station to get new songs that match the originating track. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I love creating radio stations from my favorite songs, but it's so frustrating that if I use the same track I get the exact same playlist every time. Please make it possible to "shuffle" the station ...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

ignoring artists, the opposite of following: you do not recommend me ignored artists

In an artists profile page I see there is a report option. Perhaps in that same menu you could add a "ignore" option. Ignored artists should not be recommended to me neither in the home window nor DJ X. That way I can make sure I'm not going to get r...

• Casual Listener
  • In an artists profile page I see there is a report option. Perhaps in that same menu you could add a "ignore" option. Ignored artists should not be recommended to me neither in the home window nor DJ...
  • instinct1357
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 comments
  • 55 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 3 comments
  • 55 votes

Want a way 2 remove lousy podcasts from my lists.

So I like to listen to podcasts but there are a couple that keep showing up in my shows list that I just cannot stand. there is no way to thumbs down, downgrade or remove these podcasts for showing up in my list. I see there is a way to vote for "mor...

• Casual Listener
  • So I like to listen to podcasts but there are a couple that keep showing up in my shows list that I just cannot stand.  there is no way to thumbs down, downgrade or remove these podcasts for sho...
  • 0 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 2 votes

Navigate and scroll to current song

A button to immediately navigate and scroll to the song currently playing.

• Casual Listener
  • A button to immediately navigate and scroll to the song currently playing.
  • 0 comments
  • 4 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 4 votes