Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Playlist Customization: Edit Cover and Caption

Updated on 2021-02-26

Hey folks,

Thanks for letting us know this is something you wanted to see.

You'll be happy to know that you can now edit your playlist covers and descriptions on mobile. There's more info here.

Once again, thanks for showing your support here in the Community and helping us make Spotify great 💚

Comments
DevilGod

Change cover which is from our own moblie device.

Yeah!!

Hen5

Please!!!!

Ferman

Please make the playlist cover changeable using mobile devices, because it would be more efficient for us users. Thank you!!

suprafer

This really needs to be made! I can't see why we still can't change a playlist cover from mobile.

Implementation would be really easy, so what's the big deal?

StephCaba

Hey @__spo__ team! This was a good idea. We are still waiting on your response. 

lydiasimmons

pleasseeeeeee make this happen!! i and so many other people i know think it makes so much sense that we would be able to change our covers in the app. since i recently got a chromebook, i now don't have any way to change my playlist covers or my profile picture. 

Xgui4

This is the feature than i need to have more subcriber on Spotify!

casblackthorn

PLEASE. I don't have a desktop and being able to change my playlist cover image on my phone would be wonderful. 

I don't know how this isn't a feature already, it's kind of crazy to think that if you don't have a computer you can't change your playlist cover or edit your description AT ALL, like you're just stuck with whatever it is until you get a computer, it makes no types of sense and mostly every music streaming platform lets you do this including your biggest competitors Apple Music.. and don't get me started and how a music streaming service which you pay for doesent show full lyrics...

eugedonadia

It is past time for this update to happen!!!!