Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Playlist Customization: Edit Cover and Caption

Updated on 2021-02-26

Hey folks,

Thanks for letting us know this is something you wanted to see.

You'll be happy to know that you can now edit your playlist covers and descriptions on mobile. There's more info here.

Once again, thanks for showing your support here in the Community and helping us make Spotify great 💚

Comments
jdomeisen

Yes, please do add this feature. It would enhance my spotify experience tremendously. If it were possible to change playlist covers in mobile, I could finally organize and customize all my playlists thst I have. Thank you for considering this feature, and hopefully for implementing it aswell.

Jonas

jdomeisen
Thank you so much!!🥳
Jpgchief

This is an idea most needed to implement.

Cheers!!!

guxtavog

Where are the changes? We want it since at least 2017. 

xternal101

Hello. I have a chromebook and I cannot add cover pictures to my playlists, or description. Is there a way I can do that on chromebook or mobile? Thanks.

s6r43phgl3vsabx

We are in 2020 and this idea has not yet been implemented in the application, unfortunately! C'mon Spotify, bring us some news about this ideia! 

annieemariee17

come on guys!!!!!!!!!!!! it’s 2020 now, where is it??

even if you just roll it out for tablets/chromebooks first, just get it out there! i’m switching to ipad pro as my laptop is dead so i don’t have any access to the desktop app. it would be so so helpful to be able to change the playlist covers, add descriptions, re-order the playlists on our profile, and to go even further - upload/sync local music files from your native files app.

gwiondp

So 3 years on you still can't do it?! Please tell me I'm wrong...

Takes ages to do it on my imac - progress bar just keeps fading up and around, up and around. Very frustrating.

lilitee

I don't understand why customizing/personalizing your own playlists still isn't available on mobile devices...

StereoGraph4

Still not available, wow. It's been 3 years